Hello Richard,

Wednesday , February 19, 2003, 7:13:14 PM, you wrote:

RMN> Hello David,

RMN> On Wednesday, February 19, 2003, 7:03:19 PM, you wrote:
D>> Yeah, I've heard about that.  All of fastmail.fm seems to be
D>> set that way.  They're trying to get something done about it.
RMN> And then all of AOL is that way on one of the databases. I've "marked"
RMN> you as a friend and so your messages won't get bounced here. But, if
RMN> you have a selection of addresses, you might want to think about
RMN> where you use fastmail.fm. I suspect that some of this "list" may
RMN> never see any of your wisdom.

Well, I have a dilema there.  I can use fastmail and most people see it and I get all 
the emails in or I can use my ISPs email and everyone sees my stuff, but I don't get 
all the replies in case the ISP uses spam blocking.



-- 
Best regards,
 David                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b6 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to