* Stefan Tanurkov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Stephan!

>   While the preview pane is redesigned, there is a question. How would
>   you like to view message's headers on a separate tab instead of
>   message's textual part tab?

My current config resolves this question easyly... In preview pane I
don't have message's header turned on, but if I open the message in a
separate window, full header option is turned on.
So if I want to reply:
- without header: I reply in the preview pane
- with header: I open the mail, then I reply
I think this is very easy...   ;-)

On the other hand... IMHO it is not needed to reply to a mail
quoting header lines, unless this is the main purpose of replying
(eg. discussing mail issues by referring to header lines).

Tamas



________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b6 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to