Hey folks,

Has anyone encountered this or have any ideas:

Running the Bat 1.62 to current beta I experience a problem whenever I
exit The Bat!. The process does not end. If I go into my task list,
thebat.exe is still there. As long as this process is there, new IE
windows will not open, many programs will not start. As soon as I end
the process from the task list, my pc returns to normal. As well, I
cannot restart The Bat! until I end that process. Then it will restart
as if nothing was wrong.

I am at a complete loss. This has happened on 2 seperate computers,
one running Win2k and then current one is a brand new 2.4Ghz P4 with
WinXP Sp1 and all other pertinent OS updates.

This is driving me absolutely crazy. I'm actually looking at other
mail clients to use instead of The Bat! which pains me, because I love
The Bat! but not with these [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any help would be GREATFUL - or a pointer to the right place to
mention this!

thanks folks

Kent

Kent Villard                         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
IT Resource Developer                University of Prince Edward Island

 Current beta is 1.63b6 | "Using TBBETA" information: