Seconded! It could even be to bring together other "timed" features, like
PURGE ... or perhaps this goes too far?.
Graham


-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Angliss [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 28 February 2003 19:39
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Scheduler Idea


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hi,

  How about an option to execute a filter on a certain date/time? I'd
  like to have a filter that I could run say once a month that moves
  mail that is older than 2 months to an archives folder. But with my
  memory, I just forget to run it ;) I think having an option to
  auto-execute a filter at a given time/date would be useful.

  Views?

- --
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iQA/AwUBPl+60iuD6BT4/R9zEQKsKQCg8S2oh6NgoRa0fcRiYDkyjS3lklYAn13r
ug2FA+2OoMRjnkKKh+G+/1DB
=S38L
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b7 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notice:  This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of 
Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that may be confidential, 
proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use 
of the individual or entity named in this message.  If you are not the intended 
recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by 
e-mail and then delete it.

==============================================================================


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b7 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to