-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hi Tony,

@28-Feb-2003, 19:14 Tony Boom [TB] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

TB>   Any moderator care to comment?

Yes - and I already have commented. I have communicated with Stuart
off-list and there is nothing, zero, nada, zilch he can do about the
footer his company email servers add to his outbound mail. Since he
is allowed to ask questions here and since he uses a properly
delimiting cut mark and since he has also agreed to add a disclaimer
disclaiming the disclaimer (!) to his name, I think the most useful
and sensible thing to do is accept it as a "blind eye this time"
thing. If he was doing it deliberately and by choice I would ban him
in an instant but he's as frustrated about it as we all are.

- --
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v1.63 Beta/7 on Windows 2000 5.0.2195 Service Pack 2
'
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.1rc1-nr1 (Windows 2000)

iD8DBQE+X8/IOeQkq5KdzaARAus2AJwOxPjiImy2E2ndpG1kp/Fan6ODjQCgyR8S
lp7J1IHWYNSTnqc7f0iyoOg=
=T4TW
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----



________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b7 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to