Hello Dierk

Dierk> As I understood BayesIt is a big step forward for me.
It was for me too. There are a few implementation issues on TB! side
(like failure to delete messages off the server when a SPAM filter
tells it too, and an irritating DING! on filtering spam), but its fine
on the whole.

regards,
 Graham
Using The Bat! 1.63 Beta/9
under Windows XP 5.1
(Build 2600, Service Pack 1)

information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey,
USA) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally
privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named on this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and
have received this message in error, please immediately return this by
e-mail and then delete it.

 Current beta is 1.63b8 | "Using TBBETA" information: