@Friday, June 06, 2003, 06:16 -0500 (7:16 AM here) Allie Martin [AM]
in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said  to Ron Secord
on TBBETA:

AM> I don't know what you're referring to. Using F4 works for me as it
AM> AM> always did.

As you can see it is messed up here. I use a series of QT's and that
is what is causing the problem. I went back to beta/7 just so I know
that I'm loosing my mind and all works fine there, so I would have to
say that there's still something amiss in the Qt's in this beta. I'm
wondering if Marck P. is having the same problem as the QT's I have, I
got from him. Marck?

Further, if I create a new message using the "Favorites pop up menu"
and there is a QT involved, the name will not be put into the "To"
field. All that shows up is "" <> This doesn't happen in beta 7
either.

--
Regards,
  Ron Secord

 Current beta is 1.63b8 | "Using TBBETA" information: