Hello list,

I just created anther account. At the moment i only need 1 QT (a
 reply QT). I copied and pasted an existing one and altered that. But
 it refuses to kick in:

 if i set it up at account level: nothing
 if i set it up at folder level: nothing

 AB is still empty so no need at the moment.

 Strange thing is, when i don't set it and just hit F4 and then menu
 "Utilities" -----> insert Quick Template, it works just fine.

 The handle is different from the others, i renamed just to be sure,
 remade it by hand,...

 What am i missing?

 Luc