Hello Martin,
Tuesday, August 12, 2003, 5:04:48 PM, you wrote:
MS> I want to report a bug. Please check if you can confirm.
MS> When I have folders starting with an underscore ("_") then these
MS> folders are not displayed when using "Manage the IMAP account".
MS> That means I can't subscribe that folders and by consequence not
MS> access them. When I rename the folders with another leading
MS> character (e.g. "<") then they are displayed.
MS> This I tested with an Exchange 2000 server.
I can't confirm this.
I have a number of folders starting (and ending) with "_" and some
with double "_". They all display in TB in the folder lists and in the
Manage Folders window. I can unsubscribe or subscribe any of these
without any issue.
In fact, when I switched to TB 2.0 to test its IMAP support I would
have seen immediately a problem there, if there was. As some of these
"_" folders are those I use most ("_" in front to have them sort
before others).
My IMAP server is MDaemon Pro 6.8.5 from Alt-N (http://www.altn.com).
--
Best regards,
Olivier Mascia
Using The Bat! v2.0 Beta/1 and IMAP accounts
on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1
________________________________________________________
Current beta is 2.0b1 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html