Hello Alexey,

Saturday, August 16, 2003, 8:14:18 AM, you wrote:

[...]
> After killing The Bat! via task manager I restart it and look into folder where
> I tried to delete messages. Strange thing: There were two messages I tried to
> delete, after restart one more appeared, the same as previous two! And - the
> most strange - this fantom 3-rd message is not displayed on preview! Just gray
> plane instead of view window.

> Confirmations?

Yes, confirmed. That is why I immediately switched back to the Beta1.

I only can confirm that behaviour described by you. And I can add when
you want to Abort the IMAP Connection in the Connection Centre (to
force a new connect) the same Error appreares when clicking on the
button.

Stefan, please fix that quickly, because that prevents me testing the
new version.


-- 
Best regards,
 Martin

Using The Bat 2.0 Beta/1 on Windows 2000


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.0b1 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to