Hello Jonathan Angliss,
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 13:35:49 -0500 GMT your local time,
which was Sunday, August 17, 2003, 1:35:49 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,




Jonathan Angliss wrote:


> Hi,

>   Okay... I know I go a little mad with my emails... And I really do
>   have quite a few mail folders, and mail in general, but there is no
>   way in hell that I have 35 million emails in one folder...

>      http://thebat.netdork.net/imap_bad_msg_folder_count.jpg

I think you better read the numbers again and start downloading and
reading(g)We will likely be up to the Bat v10 by that time you are
finished...

>   In fact, I'm not entirely sure if the beta list has had that many
>   emails. If it has, then I truly have got into a big popular list ;)

>   My beta folder isn't the only one that is affected. I have others
>   that seem to be doing it as well, my SquirrelMail - Users list
>   folder reports 135 million emails. I know it's a busy list (busier
>   than tbbeta and tbudl put together), but that is seriously
>   ridiculous.



-- 

Best regards,
 
tracer

Using theBAT 2.0 Beta/1 

mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
C.C.S. Associates
FAX (USA): (208) 460-3753
pgp 6.5.3 : 0x909D9B10




________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.0b2 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to