Hello,

As you can see I'm back testing the current version again, now we can
all forget the discussion about me using a beta older then the latest
release :-)

I immediately stumbled across my first bug which I don't remember
seeing reported yet;

When choosing default viewer, there seem to be no difference whether I
choose "Plain Text version and HTML" or "HTML and Plain Text version".
With the former option I expect the viewer to default to the plain
text version with the HTML version as an extra tab, while my
expectations with the latter would be the other way around.

Problem is both options defaults to the HTML version. Bug?

(This is with POP3 accounts, if that matters when it comes to viewer
functionality.)

-- 
Regards,
Marcus Ohlstr�m

Using The Bat! v2.0 Beta/5 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc



________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.0b4 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to