Hello Marek,

Tuesday, August 26, 2003, 7:51:02 PM, you wrote (possibly edited):

> Tuesday, August 26, 2003, Costas Papadopoulos wrote:
>> With  2.0/Beta5  if  I  want  to  delete all messages in a folder that
>> includes some that are parked, I have to respond to a dialog asking me
>> what  to  do  about  the parked messages. I didn't have to bother with
>> this dialog in the 1.x version. Is there a way to disable it?

> not now, but AFAIK new Confirmations dialog will be introduced soon.
> Probably not in 2.0 yet but in some next 2.0x version...

Thank  you.  It's  no  problem. I'll just learn the new sequence, as I
tend to regularly delete many folders' content except for a few parked
messages  that  they  may contain. The process is almost automatic for
me, as far as the specific folders are concerned.

-- 
Best regards,
 Costas                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.0b4 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to