Greetings BatPeople,

Wednesday, August 27, 2003, 8:18:25 AM, Davide wrote:

DF> Hi...

DF> It seems that TB 20 beta 2 to 5 uses 99% of CPU time...
DF> But normal operations are executed normally....
DF> Is it only a "nominal" 99% or the CPU is really doing something when
DF> the bat is running?

When reporting like this, can you include system information:
  cpu and speed
  memory
  OS and patch level
  connection type

So far as I can make out the "not confirms" are running XP.  Nobody
else is providing enough information.

BTW .. I cant confirm either .. my CPU is running nice & quiet

--
Cheers,
 \\'

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.0 Beta/5 under Windows XP
ver5.1 Build 2600 using a Pentium P4 2.8Ghz, 512MB RAM on cable modem

 Current beta is 2.0b4 | "Using TBBETA" information: