Hello, Jernej. 
You wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>> the
>> only thing AntiSpam filted did - it sent a warning to the sender of the letter.

JS> Please turn this off. I've been constantly flooded by these for the last 3
JS> weeks, and I'm getting about 6 times more virus warnings than legitimate
JS> messages.

This is not automatic function in my case! I am not receive viruses too often
(may be 4 times a year), so sometimes I like to look what are they do in
Kaspersky Virus Enciclopedia. And if I see in description that the virus
substitutes "From" address by any accidentally selected from AB, I just delete
such virus confirmation been unsent. In the last case it wasn't e-worm, it was
"trojan.psw.coced.236.e" - and seems like somebody tries to get a mass of dialup
passwords using this trojan.

-- 
Sincerely,
 Alexey.
Using TB 2.00 on WinXP Pro SP1 (2600), spelling by ORFO2002 (CSAPI) 
..with Kaspersky Antivirus Plugin (ver 3.5 Gold) & antispam filter BayesIt! 0.4dm

   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.00.06 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to