Hi Leif,

on Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:23:53 -0600GMT (11.09.03, 17:23 +0200GMT here),
you wrote in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

LG> Please trim replies to context. A sure fire indicator that
LG> insufficient trimming has been done is that the original signature
LG> and list footer remain in the quoted text.

I agree that it is insufficient quote trimming when there are 22 lines
of quotes and one line of response. But I didn't see a sig or list footer
quoted. How about fine-tuning your templates...? <tongue in cheek>

--
Cheers
Peter

Politics is the entertainment branch of industry.
Frank Zappa

Winamp currently playing: Martina McBride - Still Holding On

 Current beta is 2.00.06 | "Using TBBETA" information: