> Take Folder Maintenance first:
>   - If you want to select/de-select a folder and all its sub-folders,
>   you just have to click on the ("parent") folder check box.
>   - If you just want to select/de-select the "parent" folder and NOT its
>   sub-folders, you have to Ctrl+Click on the "parent" folder check box.
>
> Now take the Message Finder and it is just the opposite:
>   - If you want to select/de-select a folder and all its sub-folders,
>   you have to Ctrl+Click on the ("parent") folder check box.
>   - If you just want to select/de-select the "parent" folder and NOT its
>   sub-folders, you just have to Click on the "parent" folder check box.
>
> Or have I drunk too much again?

I've noticed something like this as well, but in two other places, one of
them requires you shift+click to do select the parent, and children
folders, while another window requires CTRL+click... another point of
inconsistency... now let me see if I can find that option, I know it is
about somewhere... *restarts TB*

-- 
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.00.22 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to