Hi Martin,

On Oct 28, 2003, 19:47 +0000 ( 2:47 PM here), Martin Webster [MW]
wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

MW> I can no longer send using S/MIME. The password for my private key
MW> is no longer accepted. Can anyone confirm?

I don't use S/MIME much but when I installed my Thawte certificate
they tested fine using The Bat's Internal Implementation. With this
beta version my experience is the same as yours. Password not
accepted.

I changed the S/MIME options to use Microsoft CryptoAPI and this is
the result.

--
Kevin Coates
Dewitt, NY USA

Using TB! v2.01.15 under Windows XP 5.1.2600 SP1
(see kludges for my pgp key)
.

 Current beta is 2.01.15 | "Using TBBETA" information: