Hi Martin,

on Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:32:33 +0100GMT (19.11.03, 17:32 +0100GMT here),
you wrote in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

MS>   Found a problem with rich text viewer when the text has a left
MS>   margin.

MS>   The first line is intended - the next lines are displayed a little
MS>   bit more intended.

I searched a little in bugtrack. Something like this has occurred
before with signatures, and I think your finding is related. See
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0000296.

--
Cheers
Peter

Black Holes were created when God divided by zero.

Winamp currently playing: Jerry Garcia - Shady Grove (original banjo version)

 Current beta is 2.01.26 | "Using TBBETA" information: