On Friday, November 21, 2003, Quin Selman wrote...

>> The Bat! v2.01.49 is now available from
>> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/tbbeta/

> No matter how many times I go through the registration process at
> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/tbbeta/index.php?register=yes, adding the
> confusing mixture of e-mail, login, and password, I get, finally, a
> "not authorized" or "wrong password" or some such message.

Have you read the beta archives? This was a much discussed issue, and
there is another page (cannot remember the link off of the top of my
head) that allows you to register correctly.

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Who is General Protection Fault and why is he reading my hard disk?

 Current beta is 2.01.49 | "Using TBBETA" information: