he Hello Dierk,

> The View Mode Manager now is more complete, also the term "Reverse" is
> not exactly intuitive (we don't know what you defined as "normal").

I think here Reverse means Descending order of the sort column.

> What I also'd like to see - but I may have just overlooked it - is a
> more interactive way of ordering and sizing, like directly in the
> columns.

For column sort order, I simply click on the column in question.  To
size the column, move your mouse cursor between 2 columns and you
should see your cursor change, then click and move the mouse at the
same time.  Unfortunately, there doesn't seem a way to reorder the
columns visually by drag and drop.

 Daniel Rail
 Senior System Engineer
 ACCRA Group Inc. (www.accra.ca)
 ACCRA Med Software Inc. (www.filopto.com)

 Current beta is 2.01.49 | "Using TBBETA" information: