Hallo Marek,

Op een zaterdag 6 december 2003 om 8:49:54 schreef jij over "The Bat! v2.02 CE RC is
now available":

>> The Bat! v2.02 CE RC is now available from
>> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/tbbeta/

MM> - I have played with View modes in Preferences dialog and when I
MM>   selected option "Folder view mode" in Folder menu or "View mode" in
MM>   View menu then, all menu options are displayed five-times.

 11 times overhere.

 When  I want to reply to a message, the cursor is no longer in the 'body' of
 the  message  but  actually  nowhere at all. I have to 'TAB' to get into the
 body in order to be able to reply.

 Very strange.

 regards,
 Cees

--
 -=/ Rubeo /=-
http://rubeo.nl/

 Current beta is 2.01.56 | "Using TBBETA" information: