-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Wednesday, December 10, 2003/10:47:58 AM
RE: "2.02.03 CE: Folder/Maintenance"

Greetings George,

On Wednesday, December 10, 2003, 10:09:48 AM, you wrote:

GMM> After  a  while  I found that all old/exceed messages are moved to trash
GMM> instead  of been purged. I am sure that in all previous bat versions the
GMM> messages didn't appear on the trash, they simple vanished instead.

GMM> Has this something to do with Acount Properties/Deletion/Use alternative
GMM> deletion method for purging folders which is not checked?

Under Account Properties, Mail Management, Deletion, check Mark as
deleted (do not use Trash Folder).

If this is not what you are looking for do as I do. Go to your Trash
folder, select folder properties and set both Maximum number of stored
messages is: and Keep the messages in the base (for): both to zero with
both boxes checked and further check Remove old messages and Compress
the folder. When I close The_Bat! the Trash folder is empty.

I prefer the 2nd choice over the first in case I delete a message and
need to locate it in my Trash folder and reply or park it before closing
The_Bat!.

Anyway ...

- --
Regards,
 DG Raftery Sr.��

Life in a vacuum sucks

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP 9.0b1
Comment: KeyID: 0x839F51C7
Comment: Fingerprint: 3ACA 8299 2605 96B7 98FB  D71E F8C9 F22C 839F 51C7

iQA/AwUBP9dCPfjJ8iyDn1HHEQLWrgCg7bo9/zGoIDlrx0PuOID+X5gwM+0AnjOZ
7F/0wM3INfRxUCqFNBbuGS11
=JW4t
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.02 CE RC2 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to