Hi Thomas,

on Sun, 14 Dec 2003 01:20:53 +0700GMT (13.12.03, 19:20 +0100GMT here),
you wrote in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

TF> 1.) When I highlight a message in the message list and hit enter to
TF> open a folder view, it takes 2-3 seconds, during which the computer is
TF> halted (not even the bat that indicates unread messages flaps).These
TF> folder view windows used to open in the blink of an eye. Same delay
TF> happens when I hit escape to close the folder view window.

Confirmed here. It is significantly slower.

TF> 2.) I use dial-up. Due to variable accessability of ISPs, I have a
TF> couple. Each time I switch and use another ISP, Kerio advises me that
TF> thebat.exe has been replaced with another version, and asks me whether
TF> I want to accept this. And not only once, but once for each account
TF> that checks mails.

I have had these Kerio requests sometimes when using F11 for send and
fetch all (Kerio 2.15) since the early 2.0 betas. The last message of
Kerio always reads:
   KernelOpenFile: Unable to open file 'C:\PROGRAMME\THE
   BAT!\THEBAT.EXE': 0x4

But all mails will be fetched and sent.

I was recommended here on TBBeta to ask Kerio's support, which I
didn't do yet, as I rarely use the F11 function...

If you keep the list messages for more than three months have a look
at the thread starting with mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Cheers
Peter

This message was created with The Bat!, version 2.02.3 CE
under OS Windows 98, 4, 10, build 2222,
on a Pentium II machine at 200MHz, 64 MB RAM

Winamp currently playing: Aimee Mann - You Do

 Current beta is 2.02 CE FINAL | "Using TBBETA" information: