Hi all,

I regularly purge & compress all folders via Folder menu --
Maintenance. Now I found, that my common trash folder held more than
50 messages dating from last July, but in its properties is set to
hold messages for 7 days. I could purge and compress it on its own, so
I'll have an eye on it now. Maybe it is due to version changes in the
last 6 months regarding common folders...?

A happy and healthy new year to you all! :-)

--
Cheers
Peter

Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good;
and when it is bad, it is better than nothing.
 (Dick Brandon)

 Winamp currently playing: Soundtrack - Rhumba De Burros

 Current beta is 2.03 Beta/25 | "Using TBBETA" information: