Matt Thoene, [MT] wrote:

MT> I can't recall if this has been mentioned but what is up with the
MT> Connection Centre "sticking" open on the IMAP accounts? I have to
MT> manually hide it every couple of minutes. Is this a feature or a bug?

This happens even if you set the Connection Center to hide in the
preferences.

With my slow connection at work, I don't mind it remaining open all the
time so that I can readily monitor what's happening on the server. IMAP
connections are long and one tends to run into the other, so a
connection center configured to be shown automatically will virtually
always be shown.

--
     -= allie_M =- | List Moderator
   PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com

 Current beta is 2.03 Beta/25 | "Using TBBETA" information: