On Sunday, January 25, 2004, David Pascoe wrote...

> Can anyone help with some debug settings perhaps ? This problem
> persists with 2 IMAP servers, but not with another.

> The problem servers are Courier-IMAP, I create new folder using
> webmail/IMP but can never see it to subscribe to it. This is at
> spamcop.net and my ISP.

You might need to open the folder maintenance window, and hit the
refresh button a couple of times, if you haven't already that is. I've
found TB doesn't seem to automatically respect subscribed folders when
they are added.

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Reality-ometer: [\........] Hmmph! Thought so...

 Current beta is 2.03 Beta/47 | "Using TBBETA" information: