Hi there Gary,

Going back 00:04 31.01.2004...

P>> 2. Issues with sending IMAP messages (aren't sent/kept in Outbox)

> There is no outbox in the IMAP protocol per se, but if I do an shift F2, it

The server admin can set upe, depending on the IMAP server software, a
special folder that will behave as an Outbox, meaning every message
copied there will be send by the server.

Cheers,
 Johannes                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
When you have an efficient government, you have a dictatorship.
                -- Harry Truman

The Bat! 2.03.47 serving on Windows 2000 5.0.2195 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 2.03 Beta/47 | "Using TBBETA" information: