Prezes wrote:

Hello,

 This bug was introduced in Beta/47. I reported this bug, but my
 report was bad and now I wrote proper report how to make this bug:

 Create new message, before entering something change to "HTML/Plain
 text". Next write subject and body of message. Then select ALL body
 of this message and press <Backspace>. Nothing is done. Then press
 <Del> - there is Access Violation!!!

I don't know if you are responding to my plain subject "access violation", but what I experience is AV whenever I open an account not just when trying to compose a message.

--
Mogens

Current beta is 2.03 Beta/47 | "Using TBBETA" information: