Hello dAniel,

Monday, February 2, 2004, 10:21:50 PM, you wrote:


> on Mon, 2. Feb 2004 at 22:13:32 +0100 Martin Schoch wrote:

>>> in one of the last betas the hide-password-char (star) has been
>>> gone here.. instead I have '|'s.. (see attachment)
M>> There was no attachment - and it seems OS related. With Win2000 SP4
M>> stars are displayed.

> Damn.. always the same..

> would be good if thebat would parse the (non-quoted) message text for
> words like 'attached' and 'attachment' and would give a note if there
> are no attachments applied.. ;)


I have the same here, all of a sudden it changed. I think it's since the /51.

-- 
regards,
 Jurgen

"Gebildet ist, wer Parallelen zu sehen vermag. Dummk�pfe sehen immer wieder etwas ganz 
Neues (Sigmund Graff)"

Using The Bat! v2.03 Beta/51, Opera v7.23.3227 on Win.XP.5.1.2600.SP1

* PGP key available on request: send mail with subject 'PGP key request'

Attachment: pgp00000.pgp
Description: PGP signature

________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.03 Beta/47 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to