dAniel,

On Thursday, February 5, 2004, 8:27:35 PM, you (dAniel hAhler) wrote:

dh> Hello bats,

dh> on Thu, 5. Feb 2004 at 13:52:59 +1100 Ian A. White wrote:

I>>>> Is there any other way that this parking can be preserved?
dh>>> when moving with a (manual hotkey) filter the parking is preserved.
I>> What exactly do you mean with a (manual hotkey) filter?

dh> Defining a hotkey for the filter (under Options) and setting it to
dh> manual (optional).

I am still not quite sure what you mean. The only hotkeys I can find
are under Options/Preferences, but these have nothing about filters.

Under Account/Sorting office/Filters there are only entries for
incoming mail.

-- 

Regards,

Ian A. White, CPEng.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

e-mail address not to be provided to any other party
except with written permission of Ian A. White, CPEng.

The Bat! Version 2.03 Beta/53
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1
On Pentium M - 1.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM and 60 GB HDD


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.03 Beta/53 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to