Hi,

  I keep mails on server for 30 days.
  Sometimes, The Bat restart downloading all mail from my server. It
  seems to lost the index of mails already download.

  This is a huge problem while I have 3000 mails store on the server.

  Could you implement a protection to prevent this behaviour ?
  I did not have this problem until all 2.03 Betas.

  Perhaps the new POP3 system ?

  Someone can confirm this problem ?

  I did not understand how to reproduce the problem as it arrive 2-3
  times per week without indication.

  Thanks
  Damien

--> Attachments: <none>

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cryptologie.com

- N F O -
The Bat 2.03 Beta/53 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1
Friday, February 6, 2004, 10:29:30 AM

This message was scan by Norton AntiVirus 2004. No Virus Found...
[DefDates]
CurDefs=20040204.004
LastDefs=20040129.004

 Current beta is 2.03 Beta/53 | "Using TBBETA" information: