miércoles, 11 feb 2004 at 01:33, it seems you wrote:

> yes, I have CC wider, because I want to see all columns. Why did You
> changed this in RC1? Why is progresbar's width related to width of
> Connection Centre window? I don't see any reason, please change it
> back.

I  request this change on the interface because I have the CC a little
wider, and the middle of the window wasn't used for nothing.

Stef  has  marked  this  "bug" as won't fix, so you will see it in the
older way on the next release.

  /\    /
/    \/ e t   \/ i c i o u s
Moderator of Spanish TBUDL
Spanish Translation Coordinator of The Bat!

Using The Bat! 2.03 RC/1 on Windows XP (5.1.2600 Service Pack 1)

 Current beta is 2.03 RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: