Good [morning|afternoon|day|evening|night]  Thomas,

TW> Not confirmed. The new (Secure)Bat! version has a terrible performance.

As it appears, SecureBat is built on intermediary source (i.e.
something like 2.04.0.5 - it includes some fixes to 2.04, but not all
fixes included into regular TB! 2.04.1. So, we will put a new build of
SB! soon.

>> [-] some improvements for translated interface

TW> Some important GUI changes are still missing.

Which ones exactly?

--
Cheers,
 Stefan

...Our computer has never had an undetected error.

 Current beta is 2.03 RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: