Hello All,

  The final version is now available from our site. The direct
  download URL is:
  http://www.ritlabs.com/download/the_bat/the_bat2.04.04.exe

  It includes some more fixes, so it's supposed to be better than
  2.04.3 :-)

  Thank you very much for your support, patience, insistence and
  thoroughness!

  The next version is scheduled for release in mid-April. And we have
  a lot of things to do. Beside traditional bug fixing, here is a list
  of what you can expect:

  - New Filtering system. It was waiting for quite a long time, I hope
    it won't take long to deliver it to the Beta stage
  - New format of index files in order to make it possible to have
    folder message bases bigger than 2 G (ouch), plus making it
    possible to keep some useful counters like (number of flagged
    messages, number or messages of a particular Colour Groups)
  - Search (Virtual) Folders (not a nice name yet, we'll think about
    it)
  - New HTML editor which is also going to replace Windows Editor for
    plain text editing and maybe it will be used as the template
    editor because it will have highlight, etc. It will also support
    Asian Character sets
  - Improved message header control
  - Improved toolbars, menus, maybe - already with customisation.
  - some more surprises I won't speak now :-)

  Obviously, we don't have much time, but we'll try our best.

  Thank you again!

--
Cheers!
 Stefan