Hi Alexey,

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 18:30:46 +0800 (5:30 AM here), Alexey N.
Vinogradov [ANV] wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

ANV> I think that the main good feature of this "sensible" settings is
ANV> that now TB supports environment variables in the path. On
ANV> Windows xp\2k it is %userprofile%\... now by default - so, it
ANV> helps you to make your private mail more private :).

That makes sense, although being the sole users of this machine, it
doesn't make much difference.

ANV> Also it makes possible for The Bat! to be run from roaming
ANV> profile on domain without loosing your mail (because the paths to
ANV> userprofile can be different on different workstations,

I presume this means that a user can log into a workstation and find
his bat mail providing he has network access to the directory. If that
is the case, it may be useful for keeping my laptop in synch while
roaming around the house.

--
Kevin Coates
Dewitt, NY USA

Using TB! v2.04.7 under Windows XP 5.1.2600 SP1
(see kludges for my pgp key)

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: