Hello Joseph,

On Sunday, March 7, 2004 at 20:09 GMT -0600, crowds cheered as Joseph
N. unveiled:

JA>> I don't remember about the importing,
<snip>
> That's a manual procedure that is of no use when importing many
> hundreds contact records,

Like I said, I don't know about importing.  My comment was about TB
not supporting multiple addresses for a single contact.  TB does
support multiple addresses, in fact it supports an arbitrary number of
addresses per contact.  It may not be the most convenient thing in the
world, but...

Have you tried exporting a contact with multiple addresses from TB and
comparing how that looks to the file you're importing? As a
work-around, maybe a short third-party script/macro could get you going.

> Different issue,

Call it thread drift...<g>

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: