On Friday, March 19, 2004, 14:05:05, Martin Webster wrote:

> At the risk of going off topic, I think this is incorrect. Surely, the action can
> include any valid URI, which includes URLs. For example:

It can include it, but there is no guarantee it will work - for all you
know, I may have no mailer installer - what should the browser do then?

And even if I have a mailer, will it understand how to process the data
passed from browser? It is obvious, that The Bat can't (and believe me, it's
far from the only mailer which gets confused).

--
begin  .sig
< Jernej Simoncic >< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >

[The Bat! v2.05 Beta/1 on Windows NT Clone 5.2.3790.]

People will believe anything if you whisper it.
       -- The Whispered Rule
end

 Current beta is 2.05 beta 1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: