Hello tbbeta,

There  are  right-click menu saying "Reply to all quoting selected text" but
we  can  not  set  shotcut  keys  for that, 'coz there is this item in "Edit
Shotcut  keys"  setting,  or  at  least  I  didn't  find it with all my hard
looking.

I'd  like to have this item listed in the "Edit shotcut keys", 'coz I always
need to reply to all with quoting selected text :)

Bobi Jam

TB! 2.10.01 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: