The  instructions  to  create  a  Chat  folder were not very clear. It
should  have  been  stated  that  the necessary menu is found by right
mouse button clicking rather than in the main menu.

Anyway,  I  notice that the Unread message count is shown as bold even
though  I  have marked the watched messages as read in both the VF and
the actual folder concerned. Shouldn't they be marked as read and then
the  Unread  message count only show newer incoming messsages that are
subject to watch?

 Costas  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current beta is 2.11 Beta/5 | 'Using TBBETA' information: