Hello Patrick,

> do they try to appeal to their prospected customer base by
> mimicking the communications behaviour of their rulers some 15 years ago?!

Look Patrick, I don't know where you are from. But it doesn't matter, big
mounths and stupids are born everywhere and you are one of them.

Go ahead, change to OE and don't come back to this forum.

I know moderators will jump on me because of this, I don't care.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v2.10.03

 Current beta is 2.11 Beta/5 | 'Using TBBETA' information: