Hello Kevin!

On Thursday, May 20, 2004 at 5:45:10 AM you wrote:

> Whoa ... when did that menu get in there?

A looooong time ago, somewhere around Adam and Eve, I think. Well, not
quite, but it's been there for so long I can't really remember when
its name was changed.

> I thought at one time PGP cached passphrase data was also contained
> in this file. Do you know offhand if the passphrase is stored in
> memory or a temp file?

I may be wrong, but as far as I recall, it's only in RAM.




-- 
Dierk Haasis

The Bat 2.11 Beta/6 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1

Chat info for ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Jabber upon request

Love is the answer ... (John Lennon)




________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.11 Beta/6 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to