Hello 9Val, Thanks for your response to my post.

At 9:08 AM on Friday, May 28, 2004 it seems you posted the following
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] in regards to <chat> concept: 


JR>> Exactly how is BatChat different from back/forth e-mailing between two
JR>> Batters? Is it that a <chat> msg bypasses some server or other?

> 1. You can see all conversation and do not need to walk through
> the thread.

  Then is this another type of virtual folder? If my description is
  true, is the difference that VF filters on whatever while <chat>
  msg filters differently?

> 2. You see only 'real' conversation without signatures and other
> unusefull stuff.

  Your msg appeared in my <chat folder> with signatures, etc -- see
  below -- so I don't understand. Perhaps we could start a private
  BatChat so I can see how this is supposed to work as I understand
  a <chat> shouldn't go to the list.

> 3. You can do more than one reply (no need to find message again -
> just go to chat folder and restore thread)

  How do I restore thread? I know I'm still missing something here.

> So, nothing new just some 'interface sugar'

  Only if I (& others) can figure out how to make our TB! use
  'sweeter'

> --

>                                                  9Val


> ________________________________________________________
>  Current beta is 2.11 Beta/8 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
> IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

> __________ NOD32 1.776 (20040527) Information __________

> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
> http://www.nod32.com


  
-- 
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA
TB! V2.11 Beta/8/W2K_SP3
ICQ 41116329




________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.11 Beta/8 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to