10) Add the ability to view BOTH, deleted and not deleted messages in message list.

11) Folder purge is not working since last betas. I have to press purge twice.
And click on other folder and then click back to take effect.

While fixing this, purge button would be nice.

12) Synchronization types not working. It doesn't matter if you select Headers
only, or Headers and Body. You always get only headers.

13) The Bat disconnects from IMAP server after some time, with no reason. Even
if i set check mail every 5 minutes.

14) Folder name is bolded only when I click on it. Maybe it's related with
"feature" #12 in this list.

15) Add ability to choose STARTTLS ant TLS login methods. Now if I choose
STARTTLS in SMTP options, The Bat automatically try to authentificate with
CRAM-MD5 and then with PLAIN. Also SMTP TLS login method is somehow not RFC
compliant, because I get Unexpected reply error. Other clients with this
account and server works just fine.

It's just only few of what I remember. I will try to send full list when I'll be
on my workstation in the evening.


P.S. sorry for poor english

--
   Best Regards,

   Vilius Sumskas
   LNK TV system administrator
   mob.: +370 614 75713
   www.lnk.lt



________________________________________________________
Current beta is 2.11 Beta/RC1 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to