Hello 9Val,

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 11:15:34 +0300 GMT (02/06/2004, 15:15 +0700 GMT),
9Val wrote:

TF>> Me too. I also think that the problem I described might be related,
TF>> since the VF uses a dump file which may not be in synch with the TB
TF>> message base.

9> So,  problems  are only after program startup? Does it work fine after
9> manual refresh?

Sorry, I have downloaded the release version, and now I cannot
reproduce the bug any more.

Let me try tomorrow under XP.

-- 

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste.

24 Dinge, die man beim Sex nicht sagen sollte: 8. Du bist fast so gut
wie mein Ex!

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.11
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A 
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM



________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.11 Beta/RC1 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to