Hello all!

I have just discovered a folder named "7 Tage (Eigene)" in my windows
explorer, as a subdirectory of one of my mail accounts. To be exact, it
is placed in "D:\The Bat!\MAIL\Info (DE)\7 Tage (Eigene)".

I can remember that I've setup a virtual folder with this name, probable
with the first beta of v2.11. But I am *very* sure that I have deleted
it long time ago - however it's not part of TB any longer (which means:
I can't see it within TB, and even Strg-Alt-Shift-L doesn't bring it
back).

But: When I delete this folder in the windows explorer, it reappears
after closing TB - *everytime*.

And: Whenever a mail matches the filter rules once belonging to this VF,
I get a "Invalid pointer operation" window, and this also is documented
in "except.log":

> MH2/Mima 27.05.2004 09:00:06 Records:Finalize Records EFCreateError
> Cannot create file "D:\The Bat!\MAIL\Info (DE)\7 Tage
> (Eigene)\msgs.dump". Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden

or:

> MH2/Mima 02.06.2004 19:39:30 Filters:1 EInvalidPointer Invalid pointer
> operation

So what can I do to prevent TB from creating this folder again and
again?

--
Greetings,
Michael

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: