Hi Allie,

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 06:27:41 -0500 UTC (6/8/2004, 6:27 AM -0500 UTC my time),
Allie Martin wrote:

A> GUI? Or is it that TB!'s negotiation with the server hangs and will
A> not continue. The latter is the case for me.

yes, confirmed here also...

A> When this happens I'm not usually requesting a message body. Usually
A> it's quite unexpected since I'll simply select an IMAP folder and move
A> to the next unread message. However, the message will not load.

exactly. This happens often. Example, just now, opening TB!, new mail was
filtered to the appropriate folders, yet I could not read new messages, as
they would not load from the server to be read. I had to sign off the server
and restart again.

A> I then have to disconnect from the server, reconnect using CTRL-F2, move
A> to another message and back to the one I wish to read before it finally
A> loads. This is a problem that has creeped in over the last three or so
A> releases. I wouldn't have really paid it much attention but it happens
A> too frequently for me to just pass it off as normal.

Agreed. In this latest beta, it is much more prevalent. Seems to happen
often, many times throughout the day, maybe 10-20 times.

A> But then again, it could also be a server issue so I've been quiet
A> about it. However, if others are experiencing the same thing then I
A> guess TB! may be the culprit afterall.

Well, I have tried on 2 separate IMAP servers, and have same symptoms <g>

--
Gary