Hello users,

Ok, I've added functionality to create the PDFS2.MSL file which is
included in the Rogues.ZIP file.

When you download it, it has both .MSL files in it.

For BETA users, this throws no curves your way, just do what you've
been doing and you'll be fine.

For non-beta users, you'll have a PDFS2.MSL file in your images
directory. Delete you PDFS.MSL file and rename the PDFS2.MSL to
PDFS.MSL and restart.

Everything should work peachy.

This will be easier than cutting and pasting everything each time.

Cheers,
Leif Gregory

--
List Moderator (and fellow registered end-user)
PCWize Editor  /  ICQ 216395  /  PGP Key ID 0x7CD4926F

Using The Bat! 2.12 Beta/1 under Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
on a P4 1.6Ghz OC'd to 2.32Ghz with 512MB.

Tagline of the day:
When planets run around and around in circles, we say they are
orbiting. When people do it, we say they are crazy.

 Current beta is 2.12 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: