9val, [9] wrote:

KA>> I totally agree. TB is practically unusable for me. See Bugtracker
KA>> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0003196
> I  saw  it.  So does it happens on every folder?

Yes. It would seem so though I didn't test for long.

> How often it happens?

Often enough that I wonder if each message I'm reading will suddenly
disappear. It seems to happen with sync operations that add new
headers.

> Does it happen only after new message appearing?

It would seem so, yes.

My experience is a little different from the bug report in that I
never see the message I was reading again. I have to search for it
manually.

--
-=[ Allie Martin ]=-