On Wednesday, July 21, 2004, 7:05:30 PM, Peter wrote in message:
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
P> Maybe I should file *this* as a bug report, but then, why would I want
P> to click headers in virtual folders at all? ;-)

I think you should report it. :)

I've a lot of folders... many of which have at least one or two
unread messages so being able to sort them makes it faster for me
to find something... and it makes the whole program more
sensible... the warning says it will change the order and yet it
doesn't... that's not sensible! ;)

--
Cheers,
 Anne   Registered Linux user #345132

 Flying high with The Bat! 2.12.00 on Windows 98 4 10 2222  A
 Visit The Bat! Users' Unofficial Help Forum http://the-bat-forums.donzeigler.com

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: